Thursday, November 15, 2012

{Handmade Holiday}- covers, chevron, and chalk...oh my!

I LOVE that Stacy and I get to meet so many people while on our boutique adventures {selling AND spending}. I was talking to Andrea {Kutz, Paper, Scissors} at the last Penelope Lane Boutique we did back in September, I realized that we had been selling at a few Sew Funky markets with her and somehow managed to not strike up a conversation...sad. 


First off, I should tell you how awesome her set up was! A rainbow of chevron, crates 6+ foot high crates and chalkboards...LOVED all of it! But her products are just as amazing!



She seriously has these pillow covers in just about every color!


Her bags are fabulous! I love the chevron ones the most (shocking!)


I adore the chalkboard sign! I'm having fun leaving notes for my boys!

I couldn't help myself I got a pair of yellow and white chevron pillow covers, one coral chevron pillow cover, the love you because chalkboard and a pumpkin! 


Make sure to check out her facebook, shop and blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment