Tuesday, June 19, 2012

{Target Tuesday} Another iced treat tutorial


I'm the first to admit, I'm an addict. A keurig addict that is. I've had more coffee in the last 6 months, since buying my slice of coffee heaven, than I've probably had in all my coffee drinking years!

My lovely coffee-pushing neighbor not only introduced my to the best machine known to man (my keurig) but also got me addicted to this homemade version of Starbucks iced lattes.  And I in-turned introduced my version to Stacy...what can I say we are a coffee pushing neighborhood! Stacy's version is a little different than mine but the idea is still the same.


Directions:  1. make an 8 once cup of your favorite brew (I really like Donut house-from Target...of course!)
2. Add ice to your favorite glass (or in my case my re-useable Starbucks cup)
3. Pour coffee over ice or wait until coffee cools then pour over ice
4. Add your favorite creamer (my choice- carmel macchiato), milk or half and half
5. Add a squirt of carmel syrup (optional)
6. Enjoy with your feet up, while ignoring the summertime arguing of your school aged children...wait maybe that's just me. Well enjoy anyway you like! 


WARNING: if you follow these instructions, especially with Carmel macchiato creamer, you may never pay $4 for an iced coffee again. 

*We are in no way affiliated with keurig or starbucks and are not being compensated in anyway. We just like sharing yummy treats with our friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment