Thursday, June 14, 2012

{Market Night} The Pleated Poppy

Not that she's needs a big introduction, but this week we are featuring Lindsey of The Pleated Poppy!

She was recently a vendor with us at QBM, and had so many great products that she had not 1 but count them 2 full booths of beautiful craftiness! If I didn't have a strict budget and a list of gifts to buy, I would've been buying myself a few things...the difficult task would've been to narrow down what to buy.


Perhaps the lovely Ipad cover (photo from http://shop.thepleatedpoppy.com/)


Or the fabulous chevron pencil/pen pouch...not sure how I missed this at QBM! I need one to hold all my colored pens for my calendar {yes I'm a little nutty with my planner...more on that later}. (This photo also from http://shop.thepleatedpoppy.com/)


I also love her chunky button hairclips. 


And I am really regretting not getting this super cute zippered pouch. I have a few pouches from various vendors, but I LOVE this fabric...teal and red my FAVE!


Because Queen Bee runs their own central checkout system (which is awesome), Stacy and I didn't have to stay the whole weekend. The down side to that is that we didn't even get to meet Lindsey. So next time, Lindsey, we will stop by and chat. And we wanted to thank you (and your followers) for stopping by our little blog or checking out our instagram pics. We can only hope to continue to grow and be like you one day.









As always, our 'Market Night' shout outs are our way of giving back to our favorite vendors (and there is a long list!) and we are in no way paid by the featured artist. We just love {and in some cases -stalk- them {via social networking sites}.

No comments:

Post a Comment