Monday, May 7, 2012

Because we LOVE teachers {tutorial}

I'm hoping to post a quick tutorial of each teacher gift I make everyday this week...not sure if I'll be able to pull it off or not, but I'll sure try.

Again, I want to show my appreciation but I also want to keep prices down. Here is another inexpensive way to show your teachers some love.

I originally saw this idea here. Do you follow them?!? You MUST! Jen, Jodie, and Jamie are amazing!

Supplies: chinese take-out boxes from your local craft store, bag of fortune cookies. I got 2, but only needed 1.

 At first I was going to leave them individually wrapped...


But with lil' helpers like this how could I keep it that simple?!?


I melted chocolate chips I had, 


and let me boys dip them half way. 


They then dumped added sprinkles. 



=)


put them in the bags and added some twine. 


Add a little ribbon for some extra color and the tag. The End. Simple, sweet, and cute. 

Cost: bag of fortune cookies $3.09
take-out boxes- $0.99
ribbon, jute, paper, chocolate chips, sprinkles, and tags-all on hand. 

So each gift was Under $2.50! AWEsome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment