Monday, May 21, 2012

{Insta-Friday} #3

No, it's not Friday again I'm just a few days late with my Insta-Friday post. To say it was a busy week would be an understatement. Hubby was gone for the week so I was flying solo with my small army.

Baby P had his 4 month baby check-up (although I was late and he's actually 5 months).  And let me start by saying how much I LOVE my kids' pediatrician,  with that said,  she must have been having a bad day...like really bad. The office was packed and I patiently panicked for over 2.5 hours! Yes you read that correctly. Not 2.5 minutes but over 150 minutes!!! As if waiting that long with a 5 month old isn't bad enough, throw a 2 year old in the mix. It is a new kind of torture. I was panicking inside waiting for the moment that my 2 year old would be done and I was shocked that it actually never came. Thanks to my favorite iphone/ipad app Balloonimals. He was content and happy the whole time. I however was sweating bullets! After the appoinment, both baby and 2 year old were fast asleep!


While the hubby is away the wife will play well some might, but I'd prefer the late night peace and quiet crafting time with me, myself and I! I finally changed over my Spring/Easter mantle and added a new print from Barn Owl Primatives, shells and starfish (I already had) a couple of pictures and my burlap and spring pendant banners. Simple and quick! I also started working on some pegs for upcoming goodies bags and a NEW product that we'll be debuting soon. We still aren't sure if we'll sell said new item early or if we'll wait until Queen Bee. Keep your eyes out!



And finally a few shots of some of my favorite lil' people! D at open house at school showing off his sea animals! J and P...future best friends <3! P finally made it through a WHOLE workout at Stroller Strides! I usually have to put him in his Baby Hawk wrap part way through. It was a happy day! And I couldn't help but include a shot of him lounging in the pool...rough life he has, I tell ya, very rough. 



No comments:

Post a Comment